- Pattern Details
This crocheted shawl pattern is worked from side-to-side with the lace edging worked as you go. Just a few balls of Berroco Folio is all you need to make this!
Finished Measurements: Approximately 75" across top edge x 30" down center
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter/Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 4 balls of Berroco Folio, shown in #4549 Atlantic
- Needles and Other Materials Crochet hook, size 4.00 mm (G) or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 15 tr and 5 rows = 4"
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 65% Alpaca / 25% Rayon / 8% Acrylic