- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Olive is an easy knitted poncho knit lengthwise with alternating columns of stockinette and reverse stockinette stitch. One end is joined to the body to create the opening for the head and neck. Knit this simple layering piece with Berroco Vintage.
Finished Measurements: Approximately 22 (24)" wide x 46 (54)" long (before sewing) Shown in size Small/Medium.
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 4 (5) hanks Berroco Vintage, shown in #51109 Beet Root
- Needles and Other Materials Straight needles, size 9 (5.50 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4" in Rib Pattern
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic / 40% Wool / 10% Nylon