- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Much like patterned sock yarn, the yarn used for this easy cardigan works up in stripes and dots, doing all the color changes for you. While working from cuff to cuff in the simplest of crochet stitches, it’s fun to see the patterns emerge and wonder what color will be next.
Finished Measurements: Children's sizes: 3 (6, 9, 12, 18, 24) months Finished project: 19 (21, 22, 23, 24, 26)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/ Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4) Balls Berroco Comfort DK, #2856 Balance Beam
- Needles and Other Materials One crochet hook size US F/5 (3.75 mm) Change hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge. Five 5/8" buttons
- Gauge: 22 sts and 26 rows = 4" (10 cm) in Ridged Single Crochet (Ridged sc)
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic / 50% Nylon