- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The BFF Scarf by Universal Yarns is the perfect fall accssory, knit together with Bamboo Bloom Handpaints and Uptown Bulky. Worked from one end to the other widthwise, with both yarns held together as one throughout.
Finished Measurements: Width: 9½" Length: 70" (excluding fringe)
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Sandy Harris
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints (48% rayon from bamboo, 44% wool, 8% acrylic; 100g/154 yds) • 325 Steven Belious (C1) - 1 skein Universal Yarn Uptown Bulky (100% anti-pilling acrylic; 100g/87 yds) • 425 Turquoise (C2) - 2 skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US Size 17 (12 mm) straight or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle, US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) crochet hook (for attaching fringe)
- Gauge: 8 sts x 12 rows = 4" in garter st with 1 strand of each yarn held together Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Worsted / Bulky
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool 48% Rayon / 44% Wool / 8% Acrylic