Berkeley Blanket Kit
Create a warm and visually appealing blanket using Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok 150
Create a warm and visually appealing blanket using Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok 150 (Worsted) yarn. The Berkeley Blanket pattern involves a straightforward garter stitch, complemented by a tidy I-cord edging to give your project a polished finish. Pick your preferred shades from Woolstok's color range and start knitting your stripes.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size, you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok 150 to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: One Size
- Height: 56"
- Width: 56"
Main Kit Contents
- 2 hanks of color (A) 1317L - Midnight Sea
- 1 hank of color (B) 1301L - Storm Cloud
- 1 hank of color (C) 1300L - Cast Iron
- 1 hank of color (D) 1304L - Grey Harbor
- 2 hanks of color (E) 1305L - October Sky
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok 150 (Worsted) (100% Fine Highland Wool; 150g/370yds): 7 hanks
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 10 (6mm) 64" circular needles ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In garter st, 16 sts and 30 rows = 4″, blocked
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool