Kelso Wrap Kit
Kelso Wrap Kit
3 in stock - contact store to confirm
A beautiful semi-circular shawl with texture and short row shaping.
- Pattern Details
A beautiful semi-circular shawl with texture and short row shaping. Select your two favorite colors of Woolstok Tweed and cast on. A design by Megan Gonzalez
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers' website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size, you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok Tweed to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Sizes: One size
- Circumference at bottom edge: 45.5 (54, 62.25, 70.75, 73.75)"
- Body depth: 12.25 (14, 15.75, 17.5, 19.25)"
- Collar Depth: 7.5"
Main Kit Contents (Model)
- Color A - 6 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3311 - Plum Brandy
- Color B - 2 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3310 - Cactus Flower
Alternate Kit Contents
- Color A - 6 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3306 - Midsummer Night
- Color B - 2 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3300 - Rolled Oats
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (Aran) (85% Fine Highland Wool, 15% Donegal; 100g/109yds): 6 hanks A, 2 hanks B
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 11 (8mm) 32" circular needles or longer, for collar or size need to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 10 sts and 18 rows = 4″
- Yarn Weight: Aran; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal