Kelso Wrap Kit
A beautiful semi-circular shawl with texture and short row shaping.
- Materials & Care
A beautiful semi-circular shawl with texture and short row shaping. Select your two favorite colors of Woolstok Tweed and cast on. A design by Megan Gonzalez
The kits here are made to fit the size of the pattern. If you are in need of alternative sizes, individual skeins of Woolstok Tweed are available to fit your project's needs! Please don't hesitate to call the store or reach out to Customer Support at email@example.com.
Sizes: One size
- Circumference at bottom edge: 45.5 (54, 62.25, 70.75, 73.75)"
- Body depth: 12.25 (14, 15.75, 17.5, 19.25)"
- Collar Depth: 7.5"
Main Kit Contents (Model)
- Color A - 6 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3311 - Plum Brandy
- Color B - 2 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3310 - Cactus Flower
Alternate Kit Contents
- Color A - 6 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3306 - Midsummer Night
- Color B - 2 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3300 - Rolled Oats
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (Aran) (85% Fine Highland Wool, 15% Donegal; 100g/109yds): 6 hanks A, 2 hanks B
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 11 (8mm) 32" circular needles or longer, for collar or size need to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 10 sts and 18 rows = 4″
- Yarn Weight: Aran; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal