Portland Cap Kit
A cozy, ribbed cap for the fall designed to show off cables.
- Pattern Details
The Portland Cap is a beautifully simple one-hank hat pattern knit together with Blue Sky Fiber's Woolstok Tweed yarn. This kit provides you will the perfect amount of yarn to complete this cozy ribbed hat. Punctuated with a round of cables and knit with just one hank, you'll have a finished project to show off this fall-winter season in no time!
A printed pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern can be purchased separately on Blue Sky Fibers' website.
Finished Measurements: One Size; Circumference -19" (relaxed), Height - 9"
- Designer: Mary Pranica
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal, 100g/109yds):1 hank
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 10 (6mm) 16” circular needles, Size 10 (6mm) 16” double pointed needle, tapestry needles, stitch marker, cable needle
- Gauge: in rib, 17 sts and 19 rows = 4"
- Yarn Weight: Aran ; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal