- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
This unique, yet easy to memorize lace pattern utilizes twisted knit stitches for an extra pop. The sequins in Classic Shades Sequins Lite scatter across the fabric while you knit upward like clematis climbing a garden trellis. This cowl is long enough to wrap twice around the neck. The three-stitch Twisting Eyelets pattern is easy to adjust if you prefer a shorter or longer cowl. Just be sure to cast on a multiple of three stitches.
Finished Measurements: One Size Depth: 11 ¼" / Circumference: 48"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Rachel Brockman
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Classic Shades Sequins Lite (74% acrylic, 22% wool, 4% payette; 100g/263 yds) • 405 Primrose - 2 skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needle: US Size 6 (4 mm) 40" circular or size needed to obtain gauge US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 40" circular or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rnds = 4" in Twisting Eyelets patt with larger ndl Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Novelty / Worsted
- Fiber Content: 74% Acrylic / 22% Wool / 4% Sequins