This Maker's Board by Cocoknits is good for the planet and here to make reading your pattern charts (or recipes!) easy to read, and small tools easily accessible and organized!
Made with washable Kraft fabric, these boards have internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic - you can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile. Use the strong magnets included keeping small tools, charts, patterns, recipes, and more at hand while you're working. Its uses are only limited by your imagination! Pair the Maker's Board with companion Cocoknits Ruler & Gauge or additional Colorful Magnet Sets.
- Includes: 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called poylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets, or sugar cane, it is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic); 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools; 3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools; packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Measures 11" (28cm) X 9" (23cm) (when folded)
- Warning: This product contains metal that could possibly have sharp edges, please handle it with care.
How to Use
- Open the folder and use rectangle magnet(s) to prop up one side;
- Use covered magnets to attach papers and small round magnets to attach and store tools on the board;
- Can be used horizontally or vertically;
- Cling your other Cocoknits tools to the magnets on your board, like stitch markers
- To wash: CAREFULLY remove metal sheets. Metal sheet edges may be sharp, please use caution. Machine wash empty Kraft folder in cold water on gentle cycle, lay flat to air dry. Replace metal sheets