The Colorblend Cloche combines 7 skeins of Spindrift for a gorgeous gradient!
- Pattern Details
The Colorblend Cloche is gradient hat designed by Charisa Martin Cairn that maximizes the color palette of Jamieson's of Shetland Spindrift. This kit includes a hard copy of the pattern. Photos by Charisa Martin Cairn.
Finished Measurements: 7" wide x 87" long
Kit Contents: Spindrift by Jamieson's of Shetland 25g balls (7 total):
- Dark Brown (970 Espresso, 868 Leather, 235 Grouse, 252 Birch, 227 Earth, 101 Shetland Black, 999 Black)
- Red to Black (580 Cherry, 323 Cardinal, 595 Maroon, 293 Port Wine, 248 Havana, 126 Charcoal, 1400 Mirrydancers)
- Green to Blue (790 Celtic, 792 Emerald, 787 Jade, 688 Mermaid, 676 Sapphire, 757 Splash, 700 Royal)
- Gold to Brown (1 skein of 423 Burnt Ochre, 2 skeins each of 230 Yellow Ochre, 1190 Burnt Umber, 252 Birch)
- Yarn Requirements: Spindrift (2ply equivalent to a 4ply/fingering weight); Colorways included are listed above
- Needles and Other Materials: US 7 (4.5mm), one set for your preferred method of kitting in the round
- Gauge: This hat is knit-to-fit as you go; a gauge swatch is not necessary
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Pure Shetland Wool grown and spun on the Shetland Isles
- Country of Origin: Scotland