Colourscape Cowl Kit
Our Colourscape Cowl kits are designed as a two-color kit and is knit in the round and uses two skeins of Koigu Mori yarn.
- Pattern Details
Our Colourscape Cowl kits are designed as a 100g fingering kit (two- and single-tone) and is knit in the round and uses two skeins of Koigu Mori yarn.
Kit includes two skeins of Koigu Mori in color description plus hard copy of pattern. The digital pattern is available for download on Ravelry.
The kit includes: Two skeins of Koigu Mori and a hard copy of the Colourscape Cowl pattern.
Circumference 22"/55cm; Length 12“ / 30cm
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Marji La Freniere
- Skill Level: Advanced / Beginner
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: Koigu Mori, 2 hanks each of 2 colors (375yds /338m)
- Needles and Other Materials: US 4 (3.4mm) or size needed to obtain gauge - Stitch marker - Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 50% Merino Wool / 50% Mulberry Silk