- Pattern Details
Derecho is a seamless tee knitting pattern that begins at the neck and is worked down. Easy eyelet stitches shape the yoke and add decoration to the neckline at the same time. Please note this kit ships directly from the manufacturer.
Finished Measurements: Bust—34(37-40-43-46-49-52-55-58)" Back Length—23(24-24½-25-25½-25¾-26-26¼-26½)"
- Designer: Alison Green
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Summer / Fall
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Remix Light: 2(3-3-3-3-3-4-4-4) balls; shown in #6993 Pepper
- Needles and Other Materials 16" and 29" circular needles, sizes 3 (3.25 mm) and 5 (3.75 mm) 1 set (4) double pointed needles (dpns), size 3 (3.25 mm) 5 st markers (1 a different color for beg-of-rnd) Waste yarn to hold sts
- Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rnds = 4" in St st on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 30% Nylon / 27% Cotton / 24% Acrylic / 10% Silk / 9% Linen