Colorful and full of texture!
This double-wrap cowl is knit in the round so there’s no wrong side. The wrap swaps main colors and contrast colors every round and is accented with bright stripes.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Sizes: One Size
- Circumference: approx 24"
- Length: approx 58" (before grafting)
Main Kit Contents
- 2 hanks Woolstok 150 (150g/370yds) in color (A) 1303 - Highland Fleece
- 2 hanks Woolstok 150 (150g/370yds) in color (B) 1313 - Dark Chocolate
- 1 hank Woolstok 50 (50g/123yds) in color (C) 1311 - Rusted Roof
- 1 hank Woolstok 50 (50g/123yds) in color (D) 1323 - Ember Glow
- 1 hank Woolstok 50 (50g/123yds) in color (E) 1321 - Loon Lake
- Designer: Mary Pranica
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok 150 (Worsted) (100% Fine Highland Wool; 150g/370yds): 2 hanks A and B; Woolstok 50 (Worsted) (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds): 1 hank of each C, D, and E
- Needles and Other Materials: US size 8 (4mm) 24" circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge; Size H (5mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles and stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
Gauge: In Stockinette st, 22 sts and 23 rnds = 4″, blocked
In standed colorwork, 24 sts and 22½ rnds = 4″, blocked. The exact gauge is not critical for this project, but will affect the finished size and drape.
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool