Edmund The Easter Bunny
Edmund The Easter bunny makes for the perfect Easter gift for any child! Get started on this fun little project today!
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Edmund The Easter bunny makes for the perfect Easter gift for any child! This fun project can be knitted using just one ball of DK yarn, oddments of brown yarn for eyes and nose, a 10cm strip of fabric for ear lining and paw pads, and popcorn kernels or beads to weigh the bunny down to sit upright. Recommended yarns for this project are Rowan Felted Tweed, Softyak DK, or Summerlite DK.
This pattern will be available for download after checkout and can be added to your Ravelry account.
Finished Measurements: Height: 7″ Width: 3″
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Jen Weston
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: All Seasons
- Yarn Requirements: One ball of DK yarn (suggestions: Rowan Summerlite DK, Rowan Felted Tweed, Rowan Softyak DK)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 3 (3.25mm) needles
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 50% Merino / 25%Alpaca / 25% Rayon