- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Hanasaku Cowl by Universal Yarns is the perfect fall accssory, knit together with Bamboo Bloom Handpaints and Uptown Bulky. This patter is worked as on epiece on the round. While working the pattern, to customize size and to use all of your yarn, you can bind off after any Rnd 2.
Finished Measurements: Sizes: Small or Large Height: 15¼ (15¼)" Circumference: 30¾ (61)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Tori Gurbisz
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Small: Wisdom Yarns Poems (100% wool; 50g/109 yds) • 601 Arles (MC) - 2 skeins Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints (48% rayon from bamboo, 44% wool, 8% acrylic; 100g/154 yds) • 313 Kanji (CC) - 1 skein Note: 1 skein of Classic Shades can be substituted for 2 skeins of Poems. Large: Universal Yarn Deluxe Worsted (100% wool; 100g/220 yds) • 12235 Sidewalk Grey (MC) - 1 skein Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints (48% rayon from bamboo, 44% wool, 8% acrylic; 100g/154 yds) • 303 Precious Jade (CC) - 2 skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US Size 11 (8 mm) 24 (32)" circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Stitch marker, tapestry needle
- Gauge: 14 sts x 25 rows = 4" in Striped Linen Stitch Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Worsted / Bulky
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool 48% Rayon / 44% Wool / 8% Acrylic