Don't be square - go round!
- Pattern Details
Don't be square - go round! This Koko blanket comprises 50 full and 8 half granny circles in randomly worked colors of Noro Malvinas to create this colorful addition to your personal space. All motifs can be joined with a 'join as you go technique or by sewing the edges together. The finished blanket measures approximately 112cm/44in wide and 152.5cm/60in long.
The kit includes six 150g balls of Noro Malvinas, and the Koko Crochet pattern.
Kit Contents (Model)
- Color A - 1 200g ball of Noro Malvinas color 02 - Pretty in Pink
- Color B - 1 200g ball of Noro Malvinas color 05 - Boysenberry
- Color C - 1 200g ball of Noro Malvinas color 06 - Caribbean
- Color D - 1 200g ball of Noro Malvinas color 08 - Chartreuse
- Color E - 1 200g ball of Noro Malvinas color 14 - Harvest
- Color F - 1 200g ball of Noro Malvinas color 13 - Biscotte
Length 60in/ 152.5cm
- Designer: Cristina Mershon
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Advanced / Beginner
- Season: Year-round
Yarn Requirements: Noro Malvinas (100% Wool; 150g/328yds): 6 balls A, B, C, D, E, F
- Needles and Other Materials: Hook Size US H8 (5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Crochet Hooks; Stitch Marker - Tapestry Needle ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: One Motif = 8in/20.5cm in diameter before joining
- Yarn Weight: Worsted/Bulky
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool