Truly a unique yarn! A bulky thick-and-thin single made of delightfully soft superwash merino wool, and then criss-crossed with a binder thread (either black or white.) Then the yarn is dyed by signature kettle-dyed colorways, and: poof! Something unlike any yarn made before, inspired by a particular style of handspun yarn. Caracol knits up into a cozy, fluffy fabric with a ton of texture and visual interest. Simple stitch patterns really let it sing!
Great for: Warm winter accessories, big cozy afghans, and stockinette that's far from boring.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Texture: Plied, thick and thin yarn
- Yardage/Meters: 90 yards (87 meters)
- Skein weight: 150 grams (5.29 ounces)
- Gauge: 9 sts = 4 inches.
- Recommended needle size: US 13 - 19 or 9 - 15mm
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.