- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Crochet patterns and beautiful yarn combine to form a perfect recipe for a warm weather wardrobe. Nigrum, named after a variety of medicinal plant, is a loosely crocheted cardigan worked up in textural Bamboo Bloom. This makes for a lovely layering piece perfect over a simple dress or top. Bamboo Bloom’s amazing color palette offers extra temptation to make more than one of these cardigans.
Finished Measurements: Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X) Shown in Small size modeled with 5" positive ease in Back Width. Back Width: 22 (24, 26, 28, 30, 32)" Length: 23¼ (23¼, 23¼, 25, 25, 25)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amy Gunderson
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom (48% rayon from bamboo, 44% wool, 8% acrylic; 100g/154 yds) • 215 Silver Tones - 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 5) skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Hook: US Size J-10 (6 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 1 repeat of Grid patt = 1¾" wide x ¾" tall Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 48% Rayon / 44% Wool / 8% Acrylic