Öræfi Sweater - A colorwork sweater perfect for the cooler months!
- Pattern Details
The Öræfi Sweater from Lopi is a gorgeous representation of classic Icelandic colorwork perfect for the cooler months. The body and sleeves are worked in the round from the lower edge to the underarms, then joined to work the yoke in the round. Round begins on left side of body. On yoke, round begins on left side of body back where the body joins sleeve. The garment is shaped at the waist and the body is made longer on the back side than the front side before the yoke is knitted. Léttlopi is the iconic worsted weight Icelandic wool from Lopi that adds a rustic feel and wonderful warmth to garments knit with it.
Please note: Pattern is not included with this kit but is available on Ravelry for download.
Finished Measurements: Öræfi Sweater (M-L)
- Chest: 97-100 cm
- Length to underarm: 38-40 cm
- Sleeve Length to Underarm: 49-50 cm
Öræfi Sweater (M-L)
- 9 balls of Léttlopi 0059 - Black (50g/109yds)
- 3 balls of Léttlopi 0051 - White (50g/109yds)
- Fiber Content: Lopi Léttlopi Yarn (100% Icelandic Wool)
- Weight: Worsted
- Skein Weight / Yardage: 50g / 109yds
- Gauge: 4.5sts = 1"" on US 8 needles
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat