Paul Klee Sweater Kits
Paul Klee Sweater Kits
Inspired by Paul Klee's paintings, Midori Hirose has designed a playful square motif yoke that allows you to mix and match many colors - a perfect yoke to integrate Jamieson's of Shetland's 200+ shades which allows you to knit garments in nuanced colors like those used in paintings.
- Pattern Details
Inspired by Paul Klee's paintings, Midori Hirose has designed a playful square motif yoke that allows you to mix and match many colors - a perfect yoke to integrate Jamieson's of Shetland's Spindrift 200+ shades which allows you to knit garments in nuanced colors like those used in paintings. We have created kits that include the colors for the two adult samples featured in the designer's blog: the brown sample knitted in size M1 (Colorway 1 Brown Sample), and the pink sample knitted in size S (Colorway 2 Pink Sample).
Please note: this kit does not include the pattern. You can purchase the Paul Klee Sweater pattern by Midori Hirose on Ravelry.
The kit here is made to fit from sizes kids 2-3 years up to sizes adult medium 2 (44.5" bust). If you are in need of alternative sizes, please don't hesitate to call the store or reach out to Customer Support at email@example.com.
- Sizes: (kids1, kids2, kids3, kids4)(2xs, XS, s, m1) (M2, L, XL, 2XL)(3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL)
To fit bust: (28, 30, 323.25, 33.75)(35.75, 38, 40, 42.25)(44.5)"
Kit Contents: Kits fit up to chest circumference 44.5" (please call the shop for larger sizes), and include 9 25g/115yd balls of each Main Color, and 1 25g/115yd ball of 18 colorways worked as 9 Contrasting Colors. Two colorways are available.
Colorway 1: Shaela Sample
MC: 102 Shaela
CC1: 238 Osprey, 101 Shetland Black
CC2: 253 Seaweed, 825 Olive
CC3: 292 Pine Forest, 766 Sage
CC4: 791 Pistachio, 231 Bracken
CC5: 179 Buttermilk, 350 Lemon
CC6: 435 Apricot, 290 Oyster
CC7: 861 Sandalwood, 271 Flame
CC8: 577 Chestnut, 187 Sunrise
CC9: 198 Peat, 195 Moorland
Colorway 2: Pink Sample
MC: 290 Oyster
CC1: 259 Leprechaun, 140 Rye
CC2: 350 Lemon, 400 Mimosa
CC3: 113 Sholmit / White, 104 Natural White
CC4: 168 Clyde Blue, 768 Eggshell
CC5: 342 Cashew, 108 Moorit
CC6: 183 Sand, 769 Willow
CC7: 116 Moorit / Eesit, 343 Ivory
CC8: 462 Ginger, 271 Flame
CC9: 240 Yell Sound Blue, 110 Black / Sholmit
- Yarn Requirements: Spindrift (2ply equivalent to a 4ply/fingering weight); Colorways included are listed above
- Needles and Other Materials: US 2, US 2.5, US 5 circular needles
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with middle size needle after wet blocking; 22 stitches and 27 rows in colorwork pattern in round with large size needle after wet blocking
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Pure Shetland Wool grown and spun on the Shetland Isles
- Country of Origin: Scotland