Pemberton Pullover Kit
Cozy and versatile, The Pemberton Pullover from Blue Sky Fibers is a fabulous pullover knit in Woolstok yarn with eye-catching details!
- Pattern Details
The Pemberton Pullover from Blue Sky Fibers is a fabulous pullover knit in Woolstok yarn. This sweater has eye-catching details of different textures combined in a relaxed fit, making it a great pullover for both men and women. Pemberton is knit flat in pieces from the bottom up and seamed. The neckband stitches are picked up along the neck edge and knit in the round. It's hard not to fall in love with this cozy piece and the soft, rich Woolstok fibers that bring it to life. Made of 100% Highland wool, Woolstok offers great stitch definition and a wide array of heathered colors to choose from!
The kit is made with Woolstok 150g so the quantity of yarn will differ from what is shown in the pattern.
Please note the pattern is included in this kit and will be available for download after purchase.
Finished Measurements: Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL), Bust – 38½ (43¾, 46¼, 48¾, 51½) (56½, 61¾, 64¼, 66¾)” and Length – 24 (24½, 25½, 26, 26½) (27, 27½, 28, 28)”
- Designer: Bobbi Intveld
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok 150g: 4 (4, 4, 5, 5, 6) hanks
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 6 (4.25mm) 16 and 24” circular needles, Size 7 (4.5mm) 24” circular needle, stitch holder
- Gauge: 19 sts and 29 rows = 4” in stockinette stitch on US 7 (4.50mm)
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool