Sense of Direction Kit
Worked from the top down in 2 hanks of Malabrigo Rios, this cowl flares out to create the perfect fit to keep you warm.
- Pattern Details
Worked from the top down in 2 hanks of Malabrigo Rios this cowl flares out to create the perfect fit to keep you warm. You begin with knitting and purling and then proceed to a fun diamond pattern that uses slipped stitches and lace to create delicious texture. Finally, there is a snuggly brioche that flares out to create the shape. Pattern includes written instructions as well as charts.
The pattern is included in the kit. A free digital pattern is available for download on Ravelry
Finished Measurements: Length/Depth: 51″ / 130cm Width: 17.7″ / 45cm
- Designer: Ewelina Murach
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner / Advanded
- Season: Spring / Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 2 hanks of Malabrigo Rios in colorway 415 - Matisse Blue
- Needles and Other Materials: Size US 6 (4 mm) and US 7 (4.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in Brioche stitch
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool