Simple Ruffle Scarf
Looking for a new weekend project? The Simple Ruffle Scarf by MFY's very own Swaran is a great choice!
- Pattern Details
Looking for a new weekend project? The Simple Ruffle Scarf by MFY's very own Swaran is a great choice! Made with just one skein of a fingering weight yarn of your choice, this project is suitable for those new to knitting as well as seasoned knitters looking for a quick new project.
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Swaran Dhaliwal
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 400 yards/50g of a fingering weight yarn
- Needles and Other Materials: US 5 or 6 with 40” cable (or needle preferred for the desired gauge), plus one size higher for recommended loose bind off, tapestry needle
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool