Spot the Tee
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Spot the Tee is perfect for the itty bitty ones in your life. Worked in Bamboo Pop Sock with speckled print adding a dose of playfulness to the classic tee. Your little one will certainly have as much fun wearing this as you will making it for him or her!
Finished Measurements: Sizes: 3-6 mo (12-18 mo, 2-4 yr, 4-6 yr, 6-8 yr) Chest: 17½ (19½, 21½, 23½, 25½)" Length: 11 (12½, 14, 15¾, 19)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Universal Yarn Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: All Seasons
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop (50% bamboo, 50% cotton; 100g/292 yds) • 304 Watermelon Dots (MC) - 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) balls • 124 Tropical Green (CC) - 1 ball, all sizes
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US Size 4 (3.5 mm) straight, set of dpns or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Gauge: 21 sts x 27 rows = 4" in St st Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 50% Bamboo / 50% Cotton