- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
This vest complements our TNNA Cardi worn by staff during the National Needlearts Association trade show in 2016. With TNNA coming up in just a week, we thought there was no better way to celebrate than by releasing the TNNA vest. Worked in Bamboo Pop, this gansey-inspired vest is perfect for warmer weather. The textured, knit-purl stitch patterns really pop - what else would you expect from Bamboo Pop?
Finished Measurements: Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X) Shown in Large size modeled with 8" of positive ease. Chest: 34¾ (37¾, 42¼, 46¾, 51½, 56, 59)" Length: 22¾ (23½, 24¼, 25, 25¾, 26¼, 26¾)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amy Gunderson
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: All Seasons
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop (50% bamboo, 50% cotton; 100g/292 yds) • 107 Ocean - 3 (3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needle: US Size 4 (3.5 mm) straight, 16" circular (for neck edging) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Stitch markers, removable marker, tapestry needle
- Gauge: 21 sts x 28 rows = 4" in Seed Stitch Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 50% Bamboo / 50% Cotton