Tulsa Tank Kit
This fitted tank top is a quick summer knit project!
This fitted tank top is a quick summer knit project! Worked from the bottom up and seamed, the Tulsa Tank by Blue Sky Fibers is a flexible piece that can be worn solo or layered under a jacket.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit here is made to fit up to a size M (36-38" Bust). In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Organic Cotton or Printed Organic Cotton to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: WOMEN’S XS (S, M, L, XL) (2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL) TO FIT BUST SIZE 28-30 (32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46) (48-50, 52-54, 56-58, 60-62)”
CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE: 32 (36, 39½, 43½, 48) (52, 56½, 60, 64)”
LENGTH: 19 (19½, 19½, 20, 20½) (21, 21½, 22, 22½)”
Main Kit Contents
- 3 hanks of color (A) 2207 - Sundrop
- Designer: J. H. Walter
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn Requirements: Organic Cotton (Worsted) or Printed Organic Cotton (Worsted) (100% Certified Organic Cotton; 100g/150yds): 3 (3, 3, 4, 4) (5, 5, 6, 6) hanks
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 9 (5.5mm) 24” circular needle or longer, or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 9 (5.5mm) 16” circular needle or longer, or size needed to obtain gauge (for neckband and armbands) ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles and stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette, 17 sts and 22 rows = 4”
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Certified Organic Cotton