Viktor – Remake of the sweater Leifur that was based on a popular fisherman’s sweater named Viktoria.
Viktor – Remake of the sweater Leifur that was based on a popular fisherman’s sweater named Viktoria. The body and sleeves are worked in the round from the lower edge to the underarms, then joined to work the yoke in the round. The round begins at the left side of the body. On the yoke, the round begins on the left side of the back at the joining of the body and sleeve. Léttlopi is the iconic worsted-weight Icelandic wool from Lopi that adds a rustic feel and wonderful warmth to garments knit with it.
The kits here are made to fit up to sizes 3XL (129cm chest). If you are in need of alternative sizes, individual skeins of Léttlopi are available to fit your project's needs! Please don't hesitate to call the store or reach out to Customer Support at email@example.com.
Finished Measurements: Viktor Sweater (S-3XL)
- Chest: 89-129 cm
- Length to underarm: 41-47 cm
- Sleeve Length to Underarm: 48-54 cm
Viktor Sweater (2XL-3XL)
- 12 balls of Léttlopi 9419 - Ocean blue (50g/109yds)
- 1 ball of Léttlopi 1704 - Apricot (50g/109yds)
- Fiber Content: Lopi Léttlopi Yarn (100% Icelandic Wool)
- Weight: Worsted
- Skein Weight / Yardage: 50g / 109yds
- Gauge: 4.5sts = 1"" on US 8 needles
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat