Spring Sun – Snow in May, but the sun is shining and spring is ahead!
- Materials & Care
The Vorsól Sweater from Lopi is a classic representation of Icelandic colorwork perfect for the cooler months. Body and sleeves are worked in the round from lower edge to underarms, then joined to work yoke in the round. The back of the body is wider with decreases below the yoke. Léttlopi is the iconic worsted weight Icelandic wool from Lopi that adds a rustic feel and wonderful warmth to garments knit with it. g.
Finished Measurements: Vorsól Sweater (M-L)
- Chest: 103-110 cm
- Length to underarm: 30-32 cm
- Sleeve Length to Underarm: 46-47 cm
Vorsól Sweater (M-L)
- 7 balls of Léttlopi 1703 - Mimosa (50g/109yds)
- 3 balls of Léttlopi 1701 - Fjord Blue (50g/109yds)
- 1 ball of Léttlopi 0051- White (50g/109yds)
- Fiber Content: Lopi Léttlopi Yarn (100% Icelandic Wool)
- Weight: Worsted
- Skein Weight / Yardage: 50g / 109yds
- Gauge: 4.5sts = 1"" on US 8 needles
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat