0 in stock - contact store to confirm
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Watermelon Blanket is a fun project to add some color and graphic texture into your little one’s nursery. Knit in Cotton Supreme, this easy-care blanket is soft and touchable, with plenty of options for different color combinations.
Finished Measurements: Width: 36” / Length: 37¾“
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Aubrey Busek
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: All Seasons
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme (100% cotton; 100g / 180yds) • 607 Blush (MC) – 5 skeins • 601 Celery (CC) – 1 skein (see Pattern Notes)
- Needles and Other Materials Needle: US Size 8 (5 mm) 24” circular or longer (to accommodate large number of sts) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rows = 4” in Diagonals patt. Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton