The Zilboorg Socks are traditional Turkish knitted socks, knit from the top down with an afterthought (aka a Turkish heel).
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Zilboorg Socks are traditional Turkish knitted socks, knit from the top down with an afterthought (aka a Turkish heel). This gorgeous pattern is created using a solid yarn for the background stranded with a multi-color yarn for the design work to create the look of antiquated stained glass. For a warmer version, use a fawn or honey brown for the background color stranded with a multi-color foreground.
Finished Measurements: Circumference: One size, approx. 8” | Length: Adjustable
- Format: PDF
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 1 skein of Tosh Sock
- Needles and Other Materials: US Size 1 (2.25 mm) set of 5 DPNs, 1 stitch marker, 1 tapestry needle, waste yarn
- Gauge: 8 sts = 1” in stockinette stitch
- Yarn Weight: DK / Worsted
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon