Ishpeming Hat & Cowl Kit
Colorful, warm, and the perfect holiday gift!
Using Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok (Worsted) and a beginner slip stitch pattern, this cozy hat and cowl combination is colorful and warm. This duo makes a great holiday gift.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: One Size
- Hat Circumference: 18″
- Hat Height: 13″ (unfolded brim)
- Cowl Circumference: 22″
- Cowl Height: 14″
Main Kit Contents
- 2 hanks Woolstok 50 (50g/123yds) in color (A) 1302- Gravel Road
- 2 hanks Woolstok 50 (50g/123yds) in color (B) 1312 - Drift Wood
- 1 hank Woolstok 50 (50g/123yds) in color (C) 1315 - Red Rock
- Designer: Martha Wissing
- Skill Level: Advanced / Beginner
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok (Worsted) (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds): 2 hanks A, 2 hanks B, 1 hank C
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 8 (5mm) 16″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 8 (5mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 7 (4.5mm) 16″ circular needle, or one size smaller than needed to obtain gauge; Size 6 (4mm) needles, or two sizes smaller than size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles and stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In Slip Stitch Pattern, 21 sts and 34 rnds = 4″ using largest needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool