- Pattern Details
The basis for this colorful shawl is nothing more than garter stitch. Let the yarn entertain you as it shades from one color to another. Two fun yarns are striped every six or eight rows. Enjoy seeing this shawl bloom!
Finished Measurements: Small (Large) Large size shown. Width at Top Edge: 27 (54¼)" Length: 35 (69½)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Universal Yarn Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints (48% bamboo, 44% wool, 8% acrylic; 100g/262 yds) • 316 Arigato - 3 (4) skeins Wisdom Yarns Poems Sock (75% wool, 25% nylon; 100g/459 yds) • 966 Pulsar - 1 (2) skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needle: US Size 9 (5.5 mm) 40" circ (to accommodate large number of sts) or size needed to obtain gauge US Size 10 (6 mm) straight (for I-cord Bind off only) Notions: Tapestry needle, crochet hook
- Gauge: 13 sts x 27 rows = 4" in Garter Stripe patt with smaller ndl Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 48% Rayon / 44% Wool / 8% Acrylic