Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool / 20% Alpaca / 20% Silk
Yardage: 145 yds
7 in stock
Inspired by the rocky coastlines, Acadia is a rustic blend of fine merino wool, baby alpaca, and silk that you'll love!
- Materials & Care
Inspired by rugged rocky coastlines, Acadia is a rustic blend of fine Merino wool (providing warmth) and baby alpaca and silk noil (adding drape and lustre as well as an interesting knobbly texture). The heathered appearance of this DK weight yarn is achieved from a kettle dyeing process that creates the subtle duotones for which The Fibre Co. has become known.
The Fibre Co. PDFs are free with Yarn Purchases! The Fibre Co. offers a selection of patterns that are available for free with the purchase of select yarns. Simply purchase the required yarn amount and the free pattern will be emailed to you.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, 20% silk
- Weight: DK
- Needle Size: US 5-6 (3.75-4mm)
- Skein Weight / Yardage: 50g / 145yds (133m)
- Gauge: 21-23 sts per 4 in (10cm)
- Care: Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water. We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Made In: Peru