Aphrodite Hat Kit
The Aphrodite Hat is a simple yet entertaining hat to knit. The woven rib gives interest to the hat while not being too difficult a stitch pattern to remember!
- Pattern Details
The Aphrodite Hat is a simple yet entertaining hat to knit. The woven rib gives interest to the hat while not being too difficult a stitch pattern to remember. The Aphrodite Hat is part of the On the Run collection from Spud & Chloë by Blue Sky Fibers which features small projects, small yarn requirements, and portable projects— for when life is on the run.
A printed pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern can be purchased separately on Ravelry or Blue Sky Fiber's website.
Finished Measurements: Circumference: 20″ Length: 8”
- Designer: Sarah Smuland
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Season: Fall/ Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Spud & Chloë Sweater (Worsted) (55% Superwash Wool, 45% Organic Cotton; 100g/160yds): 1 hank (shown in color Watermelon #7512)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 7 (4.5mm) 16″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge Size 7 (4.5mm) double-pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge Stitch marker Tapestry needle
- Gauge: In Woven Rib, 16 sts and 27 rnds = 4″
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 55% Wool / 45% Cotton