Bellview Crochet Wrap Kit
Lightweight and versatile!
The Bellview Crochet Wrap by Blue Sky Fibers is a lightweight and versatile accessory that's perfect for any occasion. Using Woolstok Light, an eyelet pattern with alternating double crochet stitches allows underlying colors to peek through and gives the wrap a unique touch and breathability. It's a great project for beginners to advanced crocheters looking to add another piece to their collection!
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok Light to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Sizes: One Size
- LENGTH: 90"
Main Kit Contents
- 5 hanks of color (A) 2308 - Golden Meadow
- Designer: Bobbi Intveld
- Skill Level: Beginner-Advanced
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Light (Fingering) (100% Highland Wool; 50g/218yds): 5 hanks
- Needles and Other Materials: Size G (4.0mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Crochet Hooks; tapestry needles and stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In double crochet, 22 sts and 11 rows = 4”, blocked (NOTE: Exact gauge is not critical for this project, but will affect finished size and drape.)
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool