- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Oxbow is a simple scarf knit side-to-side in garter stitch with two colors of Berroco Aero.
Finished Measurements: Approximately 8½" wide x 70" long Note: Scarf is knit sideways.
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/ Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Aero: 1 cake each #8016 Nimbus (Main Color) and #8012 Stratus (Contrast Color)
- Needles and Other Materials 36" length circular needle, size 13 (9.00 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 12 sts and 20 rows = 4" in Garter St
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Novelty
- Fiber Content: 65% Alpaca / 28% Nylon / 7% Wool