Acorn Street Cap Kit
A tribute to the tiny "nuts" on the ground by oak trees each autumn, this cap is festive & fun!
- Pattern Details
Blue Sky Fiber's Acorn Street Cap are fun, festive fall hats knit up with Woolstok Bundle yarn. Aside from falling leaves every autumn, acorns cover the ground under oak trees. The Acorn Street Cap takes its motif from the colorful foliage and the tiny “nuts”. These caps are knit using Woolstok Bundle from Blue Sky Fibers, which includes 3 12-yard mini hanks each of 7 colors for a total of 21 mini hanks per bundle.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 20″; Height: 9″
- Designer: Nancy Ekvall
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Fall
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok (Worsted) (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds each): 1 hank A; Woolstok (Worsted) Bundle (100% Fine Highland Wool; 21 mini hanks: 5g/12yds each): 1 bundle (Fall Festival)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 6 (4mm) 16″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 7 (4.5mm) 16″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 7 (4.5mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge; Tapestry Needle, Stitch markers
Gauge: In stockinette st, 22 sts and 28 rnds = 4” using larger needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool