Aspen Slouch Kit
A cozy, two-hank hat for the fall designed for maximum warmth and style!
- Pattern Details
The Aspen Slouch is a fun two-hank hat pattern knit together with Blue Sky Fiber's Woolstok Tweed yarn. This kit provides you will the perfect amount of yarn to complete two hats knit in reverse order. Add a pop of color with an optional pom-pom with a third hank for more color. Perfect for the fall-winter season, the Aspen Slouch is giftable and a fun quick-knit project!
This kit is made with the same colors of Woolstok Tweed as the image: Color A - Blue Lichen, Color B - Prairie Sky (Optional Color C shown in the pom-pom - Tiger Lily)
A printed pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern can be purchased separately on Blue Sky Fibers' website.
Finished Measurements: One Size; Circumference -19", Height - 10"
- Designer: Nancy Ekvall
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal, 100g/109yds):1 hank (A), 1 hank (B), and 1 hank (c) for optional pom-pom
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 10 (6mm) 16” circular needles, Size 10 (6mm) 16” double pointed needle ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: in stockinette, 15 sts and 22 rows = 4"
- Yarn Weight: Aran; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal