Ely Capelet Kit
An ideal first cabled project, this lattice cabled capelet is worked flat and then seamed.
- Materials & Care
An ideal first cabled project, this lattice cabled capelet designed by Bobbi IntVeld is worked flat and then seamed. Picked up stitches for the cowl, this piece is perfect to throw on for extra warmth.
The kits here are made to fit up to sizes M-L (36-42" Bust) and XL-2XL (44-50" Bust). In case you require a different size, you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok Tweed to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
For more information on the Ely Capelet, please visit our blog page!
Sizes: Women's XS/S, (M/L, XL/2XL, 3XL/4XL, 5XL) to fit bust
sizes 28-34 (36-42, 44-50, 52-58, 60-62).
- Circumference at the bottom edge: 45.5 (54, 62.25, 70.75, 73.75)"
- Body depth: 12.25 ( 14, 15.75, 17.5, 19.25)"
- Collar depth: 7.5"
Main Kit Contents
- 7 or (9) skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3310 - Cactus Flower for size M/L and (X/L-2XL)
Alternate Kit Contents
- 7 or (9) skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3304 - Prairie Sky for size M/L and (X/L-2XL)
Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (Aran) (85% Fine Highland Wool, 15%
Donegal; 100g/109yds): 5 (7, 9, 10, 12) hanks
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 10.5 (6.5mm) 32” circular needles, Size 11 (8mm) needles ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 12 sts and 14 rows = 4″ using larger needles, blocked
- Yarn Weight: Aran; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal