Ely Capelet Kit
An ideal first cabled project, this lattice cabled capelet is worked flat and then seamed.
- Materials & Care
An ideal first cabled project, this lattice cabled capelet designed by Bobbi IntVeld is worked flat and then seamed. Picked up stitches for the cowl, this piece is perfect to throw on for extra warmth.
The kits here are made to fit up to sizes M-L (36-42" Bust) and XL-2XL (44-50" Bust). If you are in need of alternative sizes, individual skeins of Woolstok Tweed are available to fit your project's needs! Please don't hesitate to call the store or reach out to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: Women's XS/S, (M/L, XL/2XL, 3XL/4XL, 5XL) to fit bust
size 28-34 (36-42, 44-50, 52-58, 60-62).
- Circumference at the bottom edge: 45.5 (54, 62.25, 70.75, 73.75)"
- Body depth: 12.25 ( 14, 15.75, 17.5, 19.25)"
- Collar depth: 7.5"
Main Kit Contents
- 7 or (9) skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3310 - Cactus Flower for size M/L and (X/L-2XL)
Alternate Kit Contents
- 7 or (9) skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3304 - Prairie Sky for size M/L and (X/L-2XL)
Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (Aran) (85% Fine Highland Wool, 15%
Donegal; 100g/109yds): 5 (7, 9, 10, 12) hanks
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 10.5 (6.5mm) 32” circular needles, Size 11 (8mm) needles ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 12 sts and 14 rows = 4″ using larger needles, blocked
- Yarn Weight: Aran; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal