A fun, festive fall project that gets you ready for autumn!
- Pattern Details
Blue Sky Fiber's very own project Fall Leaves is a cute, colorful mix of Oak, Birch, and Maple leaves that make for perfect home decor pieces. Use as a garland, coasters, or just sprinkle around the room for the perfect Fall pop of color. These leaves are knit using Woolstok Bundle by Blue Sky Fibers, which includes 3 12-yard mini hanks each of 7 colors for a total of 21 mini hanks per bundle.
- Finished Measurements:
- Birch: 4¼” h x 3″ w
- Maple: 3½” h x 4½” w
- Oak: 4¾” h x 3½” w
- Designer: Nancy Ekvall
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Season: Fall
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok (Worsted) Bundle (100% Fine Highland Wool; 21 mini hanks: 5g/12yds each): 1 bundle (Fall Festival)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 6 (4mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 6 (4mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge; Tapestry needle
- Gauge: In garter stitch, 20 sts and 18 rows = 4”
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool