Madison Wrap Kit
Color-dipped ends and endless texture!
- Pattern Details
Color-dipped ends and endless texture, this generous Woolstok Tweed wrap can be knit to your preferred length. A design by Nancy Ekvall
The kits here are made to fit the size of the pattern. If you are in need of alternative sizes, individual skeins of Woolstok Tweed are available to fit your project's needs! Please don't hesitate to call the store or reach out to Customer Support at email@example.com.
Sizes: One size
- Length: 132"
- Width: 18"
Main Kit Contents (Model)
- Color A - 1 skein of Woolstok Tweed in color 3306 - Midnight Summer
- Color B - 8 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3305- Blue Lichen
- Color C - 1 skein of Woolstok Tweed in color 3304 - Prairie Sky
Alternate Kit Contents
- Color A - 1 skein of Woolstok Tweed in color 3311 - Plum Brandy
- Color B - 8 skeins of Woolstok Tweed in color 3312- Sage Rose
- Color C - 1 skein of Woolstok Tweed in color 3310 - Cactus Flower
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Tweed (Aran) (85% Fine Highland Wool, 15% Donegal; 100g/109yds): 1 hank A, 8 hanks B, and 1 hank C
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 11 (8mm) 24" circular needles or longer or size need to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In pattern, 12 sts and 12 rows = 4″
- Yarn Weight: Aran; Heavy Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Highland Wool, 15% Donegal