Brooklyn Crochet Wrap Kit
A crochet Granny Square wrap with a twist!
A crochet Granny Square wrap with a twist. Multi-colored granny squares line one edge of this wrap and a solid color is used throughout the rest of the pattern, making this a great accent piece for your fall and winter outings. This pattern uses four hanks of Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok (100% Highland Wool) and a 27-color Woolstok Bundle (100% Highland Wool).
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: One Size
- LENGTH: 120"
Main Kit Contents
- 4 hanks of Woolstok (150g/370yds) 1300 - Cast Iron
- 1x 27-color Woolstok Bundle
- Designer: Bobbi Intveld
- Skill Level: Beginner-Advanced
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok (100% Fine Highland Wool; 150g/370yds): 4 hanks; 27-color Woolstok Bundle (100% Fine Highland Wool, 27 mini hanks: 5g/12yds ea): 1 bundle (27 color)
- Needles and Other Materials: SIZE H (5MM) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Crochet Hooks; tapestry needles and stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In DC Section patt, 15 sts and 10 rows = 4" using MC, blocked
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool