Bryce Canyon Cowl Kit
The Bryce Canyon cowl is knit in the round and uses one skein of light-fingering Malabrigo yarn, perfect for that single skein you can’t decide how to use.
- Pattern Details
The Bryce Canyon cowl is knit in the round and uses one skein off-fingering Malabrigo Mechita yarn. The slipped stitch pattern shows off variegated and multi-color colorways as the slipped stitch contrasts against the background. This is a great pattern for a beginning knitter as it primarily requires only the slipping of stitches, in addition to the knit and purl stitches.
The pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern is available for download on Ravelry
Finished Measurements: Circumference: 58˝ / 147cm, Height: 7˝ / 18cm
- Designer: Courtney Mussatt
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner / Advanded
- Season: Spring / Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 1 skein of Malabrigo Mechita in colorway 5 - Aniversario
- Needles and Other Materials: Size US 4 (3.5 mm), Tapestry Needle
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 60 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool