The Campana sweater highlights the joyous dashes of bright color that pop on neutrals with Berroco Splash yarn.
- Pattern Details
The Campana sweater highlights the joyous dashes of bright color that pop on neutrals with Berroco Splash yarn. Designed by Alison Green, Campana is constructed from the top down using short rows. Kits include 8 skeins of Berroco Splash and accommodate up to bust size 43.25 - 47.25".
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Ravelry.
The kit here is made to fit up to a size L-XL (43.25-47.25" Bust). In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Berroco Splash to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Finished Measurements: Bust – (32, 35.5, 39.75, 43.25)[47.25, 51.5, 55]”
- Designer: Alison Green
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Spring/Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Splash (50g): (6,7,7,8) [8,9,10]
- Needles and Other Materials 16" and 32" circular needles sizes 5 and 6 or size needed to obtain gauge; 1 set DPN or preferred needles for working small circumferences size 5, 5 stitch markers (1 a different color for BOR), waste yarn to hold stitches
- Gauge: 23 sts and 34 rows = 4" in St st on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 70% Viscose / 30% Organic Cotton
- Care: Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat