Chevron Stitch Scarf
In need of a fun, new project? The Chevron Stitch Scarf by MFY's very own Swaran is a great choice!
- Pattern Details
In need of a fun, new project? The Chevron Stitch Scarf by MFY's very own Swaran is a great choice! Made with one of our Koigu Magic Balls or using 4 skeins of Koigu KPPPM yarn, this self-striping project is just gorgeous. You'll love to show off the array of saturated, jewel tones that come out are displayed beautifully with the chevron stitch technique. Though it looks complicated, this project is suitable for those new to knitting as well as seasoned knitters looking for a quick new project.
Finished Measurements: Approximately 11", circumference, 60" in length
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Swaran Dhaliwal
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 1 Koigu Magic Ball or 4 skeins of Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino yarn (or your preference of fingering weight yarn)
- Needles and Other Materials: US 5 - 16" cable (gauge to preference); Stitch markers
- Gauge: as preferred by knitter
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool