Dafni Shawl Kit
Simple and elegant! Using two hanks of Cumulus, Juniper Moon Farm's Dafni Shawl is light, versatile, and a great addition to any wardrobe during the warmer seasons. Cumulus yarns are maybe the softest cotton yarn you will ever feel. The cloud-like worsted weight yarn with chainette construction is made with Mako cotton and a touch of nylon for stability and strength.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit!
The kit is designed to fit the smaller size described in the pattern (2 hanks). In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Cumulus to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Spine: 25½ (32¼)"/65 (82)cm
Wingspan: 49¼ (67)"/125 (170)cm
- Designer: Claudia Wersing
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Season: Spring/Summer
- Yarn Requirements: 2(3) hanks of Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus (Color A)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size US 9/5.5mm knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 16 sts and 22 rows = 4"/10cm, over pattern using US 9/5.5mm knitting needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon, 100g / 251 yards