Ebb Tide Shawl PDF
- Pattern Details
Ebb Tide Shawl is the perfect fall accessory, knit up with Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme Batik yarn. Classic feather and fan stitch shines when paired with self-patterning Cotton Supreme Batik. This shawl is knit from the top down, beginning with a garter tab. The feather and fan pattern is incorporated into increases which occur at the rate of 4 every right side row.
Finished Measurements: Depth in Center: 27" / Width: 56"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Universal Yarn Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme Batik (100% cotton; 100g/180 yds) • 46 Desert Dreams - 3 skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 40" circular or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Gauge: 17 sts x 26 rows = 4" in pattern stitch Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton