- Pattern Details
Okay – we promise that we know the triangles featured in this pattern are not equilateral triangles, but how could we not choose a triangle-inspired name with a cowl completely covered in triangles? This fun, colorful, and geometrically patterned cowl is framed with twisted ribbing. Knit in Wool Pop, a wool and bamboo blend, this cowl is as perfect for those breezy spring and fall days as it is all winter long.
Finished Measurements: One Size Circumference: 24” / Length: 13½”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Rachel Brockman
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Wool Pop (50% bamboo, 35% superwash wool, 15% polyamide; 100g/284 yds) • 617 Raisin (A) – 1 skein • 613 Nightshade (B) – 1 skein • 618 Lemongrass (C) – 1 skein
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US size 5 (3.75mm) 16” circular or size needed to obtain gauge US size 4 (3.5mm) 16” circular Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Gauge: 25 sts x 27 rnds = 4” in Triangles patt with larger ndl Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 50% Bamboo / 50% Cotton