Fresh Air Washcloths
- Pattern Details
Handmade things for the home are a simple pleasure. Even better when they are made with clean yarns. The Fresh Air Washcloths will add a pop of color to your kitchen or bathroom, and knit up using Clean Cotton, you can feel good about their footprint too. Whether you make this set of washcloths for a gift, or for yourself, they are sure to put a smile on your face.
Finished Measurements: One Size Width: 8½” / Length: 7¾”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Universal Yarn Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: All Seasons
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Clean Cotton (85% recycled cotton, 15% recycled polyester; 75g/131 yds) • 117 Morning Glory (A) – 2 skeins • 110 Poppy (B) – 1 skein
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US size 8 (5 mm) straight and set of dpns (for I-Cord) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 18 sts x 34 rows = 4” in Fresh Air patt Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester