1 in stock - contact store to confirm
A simple cable work hat to brighten up your fall wardrobe.
- Pattern Details
The Henrico Hat is the perfect pattern to get a taste of cable work. The simple pattern work is great for those who are new to cable work as well as those who are experienced with it.
A printed pattern is included in the kit. A free digital pattern can be found on Ravelry or Blue Sky Fibers' website.
Finished Measurements: One Size: Hat Circumference: 18", Hat Height 10.5"
- Designer: Micheal Vloedman
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok Light 50g
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 5 (3.75mm) 16" circular needles, Size 5 (3.75mm) double-pointed needles
- Gauge: 23 sts and 36 rows = 4” in stockinette stitch on US 3 (3.25mm)
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool